University Technology Showcase
April 4th, 2019 – DoubleTree Hotel
Join the Center for Emerging & Innovative Sciences and the Center of Excellence in Data Science at this annual showcase that brings students, researchers, and industry leaders in the Finger Lakes Region together to network, share research, and forge lasting connections.
This event will host researchers and industry leaders in the fields of:
- Imaging Biomedical Technology
- Communication and Networks
- Data Science
- And more
Plus, starting at 1:00pm, there will be a panel of industry leaders featuring:
- Sharon Samjitsingh, Co-Founder, Health Care Originals
- Julie Gerstenberger, CEO and Co-Founder, Moondog Labs
- Michel (Mike) Molaire, CEO and Founder, Molecular Glasses
This event is free and open to the public. Register today!
CALL FOR POSTERS
All are encouraged to present posters at the Showcase, with a $1000 prize offered to the Best in Show(case). The deadline to submit posters is Friday, March 28th, 2019. Register today!